- QUALITY: Sancho's EVOO coupage is made traditionally with cold extraction, using exclusively mechanical procedures, using exclusively mechanical procedures and with a careful selection of Picual and Cornicabra olives
- AROMA: Deep aromas evoking apple, green tomato, and balanced aromatic touches of bitter almond. This olive oil is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols
- TASTE: The blend of Picual and Cornicabra olives produces a very fresh olive oil, with its own personality and character, full of nuances where bitter and slightly spicy notes stand out
- TRADITION: The oil has the Campo de Montiel Protected Designation of Origin which regulates its cultivation, production, and processing, and it is presented in an original recyclable PET container in the form of an olive
- HARMONY: Sancho's blend of extra virgin olive oil is ideal for long-cooked stews, meats, fish, and even desserts. Moreover, it is perfect to be eaten raw as it provides another dimension of flavors
Size of Product: 16 x 11 x 11
reviewed on 09/12/2020Anita This olive oil is so good! It has incredible flavour and beautiful colour. Customer service was also excellent and personal.
reviewed on 09/12/2020Michelle We’ve tried it on salad and bread (so far) and the flavor is excellent. it was truly wonderful. 10 points!